Question Custome shower enclosures w/frames

The attached picture appears in an HD article (KB00886). It is EXACTLY what I'm trying to do. The article goes into some detail about how to create the niche, but says absolutely nothing about how to create the irregular shapes panes of glass with a frame around each.

I have explored the Glass Shower wall type but find no way to elevate it above another half-wall or railing (shower curb), or a way to frame each pane.
    The predefined Shower Enclosures in the library will not do as they are not editable other than size and they do not seam to supply a single pane (just multi-pane enclosures tat don't fit my layout size and shape)
    I tried Pony Wall and defined the lower as the curb and the upper as glass, but again I cannot figure out how to frame each pane as in the attached drawing.

I'm trying to put final touches on a project presentation for a potential customer.
    I would greatly appreciate any help on this.
    Thanks!
    Jeff

HDA 2012
    Windows 8
    All software up to date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	886_figure3.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	13913  

Define the space of the shower using invisible walls. The create soffits (cabinet tools) to emulate glass walls (you can control their thickness and height whereas walls you cannot, at lest in Architectural and lower you cannot. You can make the shower door of soffits. To get the frame effect is just more soffits, reshaped and placed to carry frame material.
    In Architectural and lower than Pro or Chief Premier you just have to think out of the box to get things done.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Try Slabs

jon
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M (331.40)
    3GB VRAM
    Win 7 Pro, 64-bit, SP1
    Chief Architect Premier X5
    HD Pro 2012
    Adobe CC
    A note pad and #2 pencil

Thanks guys! I figured it would mean a major "working around" in HDA.
    As it is, for this customer, I'll just use the glass walls without the all the frames - it's "close enough" and looks pretty good.
    When I have time, I'll put a pane together with the frame (using your ideas) and save it as a block for future use.
    Thanks again!
    Jeff