Design Contest – Basement Spaces!

Design Contest – Basement Spaces!

Enter the Chief Architect Software Design Contest and win an hour of one-on-one online training with a certified Chief Architect Trainer ($125 value), and Chief Gear including a water bottle, mouse pad, 8 GB USB key, and a t-shirt ($59.95 value)!

What is this contest?
    We’re finding inspiring design ideas! We want your creative submission for any Basement Space design. Do you have a favorite space in your basement or vision for one?

Use any Chief Architect software product to create your own design or submit a photo of a completed project. Have fun with it!

How do I enter?
    Send in your photo or rendering to submissions@chiefarchitect.com. Only one image per person. The max image size posted is 800 x 800 pixels. Please include your name, company information, the software you used and a brief description about the design.

How do I win?
    Entries will be posted in a photo gallery on Chief Architect’s Facebook page. Fans of Chief Architect will be asked to “Like” their favorite entry. The entry with the most “Likes” will be declared the winner.

What will I win?
    You will win an hour of one-on-one online training with a certified Chief Architect Trainer ($125 value), and Chief Gear including a water bottle, mouse pad, 8 GB USB key, and a t-shirt ($59.95 value).

Are there any other guidelines?
    One submission/image per person
    Max image size is 800 x 800 pixels
    Submissions must be entered by the deadline – January 22, 2014
    Your free hour of training must be redeemed within 60 days.

Questions?
    Send inquiries to submissions@chiefarchitect.com
    www.chiefarchitect.com
    www.homedesignersoftware.com