Hybrid View

PLEASE - wait just a minute!!!

I apologize to anyone that was offended. Your replies to me are not fair - PLEASE read on. I rewrote the post reply 5 times to make certain that I was wording things in a way that would not offend anyone. I realize how on edge the people in this world are. NO WAY ON THIS EARTH would I hurt someone or even want to or even try to. I'm almost eccentric that way.

I am not going to attack both of you for your replies to me. That is not my character. I am replying to both of you out of sincerity.

Here is the result of this whole post ... I am so sorry for offending anyone. As I said I rewrote it 5 times to make certain that I would not offend anyone. My bold lettering was to emphasize something - not to point a finger and accuse someone of stupidity. I am an emphatic person and an enunciated individual. Please read me that way.

As I reviewed my post I still do not see anything that should of hurt someone. I am really stunned. But I am not going to say I was right/correct. I evidently offended people - therefore I cannot be right.

The damage now lays as follows. I am now guarded as to whether I can be accepted as a good guy or a trouble maker.

It is not below me at all to ask you both for you to forgive me for the fact that I evidently hurt/offended you.

Rookie65 - I am so sorry you read me the wrong way.

David - to you I also am sorry.

To the both of you -

1st - Can you accept my request to be forgiven for a wrong?
    2nd - Would you mind just chatting for a moment with me and tell me what it was that I needed to correct to make the post non offensive.
    3rd and final - will you help me, if you accept my apology from sincerity, try to solve my original post problem?

PLEASE REPLY TO ME. I do not want to have enemies at this time of the year - or any other time - for that matter.
    Dekade

Designer
    Indiana, USA
    Home Designer Pro 9.6.1.1
    Windows 7 as of 03/2012; Works much faster than in XP; VERY Pleased!

I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and I am
    always at peace as I daily follow their teachings.