Threaded View

Actually, I found an even easier way of creating the shower... After you've created the shower floor insert (I just used the rectangular one from the product library and changed the materials to the stone that I wanted), draw interior walls for each side that needs a glass wall. Then open the wall specification dialogue box and click on the Wall Types tab. The Wall Type drop-down will allow you select Glass Shower, and from there you can click the Define button to change the thickness and type of glass. In the camera view, you can click on the wall itself and adjust the height because it will default to ceiling height. Easy as that.

As far as the different tile patterns, you again open the Wall Specification dialogue box and go to Wall Covering. You'll need you specific measurements as far as setting the top and bottom heights. Add a separate wall covering for each tile section you want to use. My clients already had tile selected from a local tile shop, so I went to the shop's website and pulled down images to add to my User Library - that's much of what makes it look so realistic. There's a great YouTube video on this that CA put out there (I can't remember the specific name, or I would put a link for you), so for the best information on doing this, go check that out.

Good luck! And post a picture when you've finished!

Jennifer

K6 Rendering, LLC
    http://www.k6rendering.com
    info@k6rendering.com