Threaded View

Design guidance for Home Designer Suite 2014

Hi everybody,
    I am trying to design an appartment that is on the 17th floor of a 50 Story high tower facing open horizon with clear view of the ocean.
    I have a few questions that i have been searching around this forum and website without success:
    1. I would like to recreate the exterior walls of the appartment of (mirrored) glass as is common for skycrapers. I have used Fixed Glass walls but I am not sure this is actually the best way to go about it. Also I was kind of hoping that the glass would show some reflection effects and adapt to exterior lighting conditions (mirroring in day time and partial see through at night time) I have attached a screen shot of one of the rendering.
    2. I would like to create a view from the balcony that would correspond as much as possible to what would be seen from the balcony of a 17th floor appartment. Is that possible?
    3. I used as ashower an item from the library called "Rect Insert (w/Bench). For some reason this item comes with no doors and I couldn't find a way to add glass doors to make it look like a realistic shower. Is that possible? is there a better way of creating such a shower from scratch?...
    4. I am designing a closet (not walk-in) in the bedrrom and would like it to have glass sliding doors that would partially show through the inside of the closet (shelfs, clothes, hangers...) How does one go about it?

I know this is a bulk of questions at once but I have been playing with this on my own for a while and going through various webinars and video trainings without succes. I will appreciate one of you guys and gals helping out with as many details as possible.
    Thanks in advance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exterior View - Glass.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	14166