CMU block brick veneer

I have a deck supported by a continuous CMU foundation, upon which the deck framing sits. On the outside of the CMU block, I have a brick veneer. The top of the brick veneer needs to come to the same level as the decking (elev 0....same as the house). However, it is stopping at the top of the CMU fdn wall. How can I get it to show about 12" higher at the deck level?

Thanks
    JimO
    Pro 2012

Adjust (Manually) the wall poly line so whatever height you require. If you are unfamiliar with wall poly lines, this You Tube video will help introduce you to them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQXGX_3k88

DJP
    Last edited by David J. Potter; 01-22-2014 at 06:52 PM.

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

David, thanks for the reply, but 2 items: your video is stopping at 2:11 into it; also, I took elevation view as you did and clicked on the low brick veneer wall, but I could not see a polyline enclosing the area to grab. There was only one line at the bottom that I could raise, but nothing on the top of the brick veneer that I wanted to raise. Not sure what I should do next.
    Pro 2012