dimension changes to multiple floors

I swear, I promise I looked for this answer, but Help is like an endless forest where you can't find the tree you're looking for.

I have in hand a foundation plan and 1st and 2nd floor framing over it; no roof structure yet. I realized I need to make a 1st floor addition a foot longer; the foundation and 2nd floor must of course match it, snap to it if you will. Is there a simple way to apply a change on one level to all others or must I change each level one at a time?

Home Designer Pro 2014
    Last edited by joeybuilder; 02-03-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Is there a simple way to apply a change on one level to all others or must I change each level one at a time?
    No, make your changes, manually, floor to floor, there is no short cut that I have found since 1995.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Oy, ok. Here again, another software shortfall seemingly worthy of the suggestion box. I can create a second floor synchronized with the first, but that's where the "connection" ends. I've already expanded the foundation yet received no warning that the walls above are now unsupported. I haven't progressed to 3-D views yet, so perhaps the condition I've created would reveal itself then. Still, there should be a way for footprint changes on one level to be automatically reflected on others, and a way disengage such a feature. Dontcha think?