Threaded View

full height corner cabinet with different depths

Hi,
    I am planning some cabinetry and I need to use a full height l shaped corner cabinet with onside 97 cm length and the other side 107 cm length. the depth of the cabinetry on one wall is 50cm and the depth on the other wall is 40 cm so i need to draw a cabinet that reflects the different depths. I am using home designer pro. I tried creating a blind corner using base cabinets without the counter settings set to 0 and the height at 2260 cm. when I start with the two base cabinets the software automatically creates a blind corner and adjusts the doors and drawers appropriately, but at some point when I am changing the settings to full height cabinets without the counter and with a single full length door the software changes it back to two separate cabinets and i can see the second door of the wider cabinet peeking out from the corner.
    I hope someone understands this post and can help guide me. ultimately I need to make a full height L- shaped corner cabinet with 97cm length on one side (door that shows should be 57 cm and the blind part should be 40 cm depth of cabinet should be 50 cm) and 107 cm on the other side (blind part should be 50 cm and door that shows should be 57 cm depth of cabinet should be 40)

Thanks for your help,
    Rivka