Threaded View

David, I haven't imported any symbol from a third party source at all. In fact I don't think I'd even know how to.

This problem started quite mildly on Tuesday of last week and then progressed to the stage, as mentioned, where I really couldn't be bothered to even try and work on the plan any longer. In this particular plan I haven't got to the roofing stage yet and, as far as I am aware there are only four wall breaks where the outer surface of some walls changes from stone to brick. I have also checked my wall connections and the all seem to be in order (though the problem I raised some time ago (and asked the developers of the software to try and fix to which I have had no reply despite prompting them on the suggestions forum) about different types of walls "bleeding into another.

JoAnn, I thought that I had enough memory too. I haven't done any landscaping at all on this plan and only occasionally do I have the plan and 3D windows open at the same time. The problem is there when only the plan file is open.

I must confess that I don't fully understand all the information on those technical illustrations that I posted as I am by no means a computer fundi. I did wonder though why Western Digital stuff seemed to be running when I don't have my external hard drive connected. But that is something only a techie would know.

Maybe tomorrow I'll refer this thread to Tech Support and see what they have to say.

Thank you for your replies.
    Now using Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. RIP Windows XP
    Home Designer 2014 Pro