Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you all for your contribution to this thread.

Just to let you know that Leanne from Tech Support suggested that I delete all the round and oval handbasins in the bathrooms (bathroom sinks to those in the USA) which I had used from the HD Core Catalogue library to see whether this would improve things.

It did and everything is back to normal. Why this made such a difference, I don't know, but if it did the trick that's enough to make me happy.

I suppose I would probably be chancing my arm if I put all my pretty walls back to how they were.
    Now using Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. RIP Windows XP
    Home Designer 2014 Pro

you have the maximum Ram for 32bit Windows XP at 4GB , but you could check to see if you have the latest videocard drivers since you are running 2014 and anything with "curves" has tonnes of surfaces....try rectanglur sinks ans see what happens .You may already have the latest drivers considering the Dell's age, but check on the Manufacturers site rather than Dell's site for them too. Perhaps a new card with more memory of it's own would help? but the money might be better spent on a new Comp.

M.

not sure why yellow gravel there is a better ones in Pro (10) > under Roadways>Gravel
    Last edited by Kbird; 03-08-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Mick

HD Pro 10.4.3.5
    Arch. HD 9.6
    HD Suite 8.5