How to transfer a Partial floor plan view to layout

I have done my "as-built" floor plan and want to use just a partial view, such as the kitchen area only on a layout sheet. How do I select just that portion of the floor plan showing the room I want? I don't want an orthographic view, just walls, electrical, cabinets, etc.

In floorplan view zooM to show only the area you want then choose File>Send to Layout, then choose Current Screen.
    Chief Architect Home Designer Pro
    Skill Level - Know just enough to be Dangerous

Thank you. I knew it had to be something simple. Just getting started with HD, and doing a real project as I learn. Not, maybe, the best way to go about it!

Quote Originally Posted by scotlewis View Post
    ...Just getting started with HD, and doing a real project as I learn. Not, maybe, the best way to go about it!
    Au contraire, in my opinion jumping into a real project is one of the best ways to learn.
    It is easy to design what the software wants to design. Its another matter to get the
    software to design what you want it to design.
    Home Designer Pro 2014

Don't kill your ideas.... Execute them.

You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Winsor View Post
    Au contraire, in my opinion jumping into a real project is one of the best ways to learn.
    It is easy to design what the software wants to design. Its another matter to get the
    software to design what you want it to design.
    Having read and used plans for many years, I know what I want to see, just not always able to make the software do it. Getting there, though!