Need Ray-trace copies

For those that use Chief Architect Interiors, is there anyone that can create high quality ray-traces for a fee from my plans. Home Designer Interior, of course does not provide ray-traces and I am not ready to upgrade the software. Please advise.

Thank you,
    Jeffrey Kaufman
    jeffkauf@ix.netcom.com

Jeffery,

This is the sort of service I offer people for a fee. I currently own and use all Home Designer titles as well as all Chief Architect Premier versions. Keep in mind that rendering and ray tracing is an ART and not a Science where one is emulating the real universe and as such leaves lots of room for varying quality.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Hello David,

Can you please advise on possible costs to do 50-100 traces. Feel free to email me at jeffkauf@ix.netcom.com

No, each Ray Trace must be worked from its own lighting and material settings per view which takes time to trial and error tweak in. Your own considerations of "what looks nice" come into play as well (you may not have the same attitudes as I or others do) I charge by the hour for all my services ($75.00 per hour). Generally speaking, exterior views are a lot easier and quicker to do, due to the lighting model used. Once the lighting and material settings are set, the render view goes quickly thereafter.
    I will need to know the longitude and latitude of settings for these models so that the Sun Angle and time of day can be set properly as well. Something that is useful to know before starting is the exact materials used and that the light sources and types are known and are set properly. A photograph is a lot easier to create since God takes care of things like lighting, sun angle and air quality, in a virtual environment, you have to wear his Hat for that.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

You might want to consider posting over on ChiefTalk, there are more folks there who might be willing to do ray traces for a fee.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7