Maybe a new Forum?

Don't you think that a new forum should be born. One where we can post questions and answers about decoration ideas, colours, textures and even space ideas. For example how to furnish the entry, if adding or knocking down a wall would make sense, what furniture, what colours etc.
    I know that there millions of sites/pages/photos online but they seem too fashionable, clean-cut, museum-like and suitable only for photography, hostile to any real-life family.
    A couple of months ago, I started designing american style homes and came up with questions I never had the european way. For example, why in american homes the default shower tap is only a spout stuck to the wall and why isn't a hand-held one of adjustable height? Why fitted carpet is so popular, even though it's unhealthy? I know there may be anwers out there, but the Web is so chaotic...
    I want to hear ideas and suggestions from you Home Designer Users! What do you think?
    Home Designer Architectural 2014

We have the "Off Topic" section of this forum for that type of thing, but it doesn't get much use.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

I can see it doesn't, probably technical questions are more frequent and serious than colours, textures and furniture.
    And I'm sure that every other answer will be "check google images".
    It was just an idea.
    Home Designer Architectural 2014