3D view top view

I currently have Home Designer Suite and not able to get the view I am looking for. I need a top view of the dollhouse view to see all the furnishing inside the home. I can't have any angles. It needs to be a view looking straight down over the house. I was wondering if Home Designer Architectural would have this view?

Thanks

Can you not rotate the camera to be directly over the house? You can in HD Pro and HD Architectural.

All Home Designer titles and versions have exactly the same basic camera tools, the doll house camera tool is an isometric camera tool and as such gives an isometric viewpoint similar to that kind of imagery delivered by the Human Eye as opposed to 2D views that do not include perspective attributes like it sounds like you want.

I often use the doll house camera to communicate a sense of the overall floor plan but there are perspective distortions relative to the viewpoint of the camera which are built into the camera type. A Plan View or Child Window view is true 2D with no perspective effect. Here is an example of one I made as an example of a doll house camera view from exactly overhead. As you can see it differs from a simple plan view.

DJP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 1.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	14541

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook