Threaded View

I also am trying to use Solid Works to view the DXF files created in HD Pro, to no avail (error prompt).

I have not contacted tech support, but if there is a bug, they have to know about it. I've wasted way too much time on it. I'm now just going to print to a PDF file (I've installed Cute PDF creator) and try to get a hi rez PDF file printed to scale for my builder.

It's pretty ridiculous that creating DXF files is this much of a pain. They probably just expect you to upgrade to one of their higher end design products. I'm not getting sucked into that trap again. I've already upgraded to HD Pro (from Architectural) in an effort to fix an issue I was having with my plan (and that didn't help)...so I've reached a ceiling (no pun intended) of my upgrades.

I've started breaking ground on the home, and I need to get a better set of plans for the builder to work with. PDF it is...but now I'm dealing with a different issue with PDF, which may or may not be due to HD Pro, Cute PDF creator or my lack of understanding, but that is a topic for another thread (which I may start)