Threaded View

In HD Pro, you are able to change the background color (I changed it to black), "Move" color (I changed it to white) in Edit>Preferences>Colors>

This did not help. He still cannot open the file...all he gets is a black screen. His mouse pointer disappears when he floats it over the "open" file in AC (reappears when he brings the pointer back to the tool bar area)

This is the 2nd different plan printer that cannot open my Chief plan exported to a DXF file. I'm beginning to think it can't be done. I emailed the file to a plan printer in Calif who could not open the file, And then locally it cannot be opened. When I try to open the file in a DXF reader on my PC I get a error prompt.

Certainly the common denominator is that I must be doing something wrong, or it can't be accomplished. I posted on this forum several months ago about this issue. David Potter seemed to think their version of AutoCad must be out of date, but 3 swings and a miss from 3 different aspects indicate something else is amiss. How hard can this be?

For now, I am going to print to a PDF file, but I cannot seem to be assured the scale will be correct. I'll post scale questions on another thread.

If anyone else has any ideas, I'm all ears. None the less, thanks for the help