Plan cleanup - possible to get some pro help?

Hi.

I'm a new user with engineering and some CAD background. it's been pretty straightforward getting up to speed using the HD suite 2014 to design our new home. My wife and I have done the basic layout and put in some windows and doors.

I'm getting to the place where I'd like a pro or someone with a bunch of experience to cleanup the plan. That would entail fixing any newbie mistakes, making sure I'm using the program correctly, and applying best practices to room sizes/layouts/whatever...

Once that's done, we could continue adding detail to the plan.

What do you think? Are there people out there that do this kind of service?

regards,

Kevin

Doing what you need done is a large part of my business as a 20 year user of Chief Architect Premier and Home Designer Software. What I recommend is that we make an appointment together to look over the plan together to familiarize me with your plan and desires. After seeing it and going over it with you on line live (using my Go to Meeting service) I can then give you an estimate for taking the plan when you are completely pleased with it to initial scaled plans for sharing with financial institutions, a Local Structural Engineer (local to where you intend to build the home) licensed in your State and for gaining bids from Contractors and sub contractors.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook