Threaded View

David,

Clearly you have mastered the ability to work with the program, as evidenced by your many Youtube vids. Know that I was able to more clearly understand topics after watching your video, than same topic as presented by MFR video's.

Nevertheless, after more effort and study, I am still left wanting. As was my problem earlier, the functions demonstrated/covered in this link, do not work in every instance for the wall layout I provided in the drawing above. There is something about certain walls of attachment, that require different functional steps I have yet to understand. So I am failing better than before.

I am very uncertain if this learning curve is worth my effort. Kind of like watching a professional musician.....they make it look so easy...they make you want to play.....but no one sees the practice involved.

I will call MFR on Monday, to learn more about interactive classes, to speed the learning curve. I see a free class is offered on Wednesday related to kitchens. Having attended Apple's free group classes, my assumption is Wed. class will not be enough to satisfy my needs. What is your sign-off signature to imply?
    Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    In the meantime...back to my pencil and paper renderings. Thank you again for trying to help.

Rich