Threaded View

What is your sign-off signature to imply?

I like using this software, I have made my living using it for twenty years. I use it every day. I have taught classroom seminars for Chief Architect Inc in the past and I have helped learners, one on one over the internet using my Go to Meeting service.
    Helping others via this forum and the Chief Talk forum advertises that I know the software, the same is true of my You Tube Channel. It is also true that I am not a software Engineer or Architect so questions as to "why" the software sometimes acts as it does or why it is programmed to work one way and not another are not my strong suit.
    I wrote my book because I thought not enough emphasis was placed to explain the basic tools used to manually edit and create roofs, so my book explains those tools with words, pictures and videos.
    I have had to solve most problems people encounter to get things done using this software so that experience can be useful to others and it helps me support my family doing something I love.

Chief Architect Inc offers personal tutoring and paid classes, geared for Chief Architect Premier users, I have tried to promote myself to Home Designer Users who wish one on one training as part of my own business model. I charge $75.00 per hour for that service which is 25% less than the same service offered by Chief Inc.

The learning curve is what it is for each individual but the main limiter is one's own intention to learn and create which is wholly an individual factor out of the control of any teacher, just be honest with yourself as to what you want and how bad you want it.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook