Help. Need the old Interior Designer 7 Software. I have the product key from CA

Hello. I bought the BH&G Interior Designer 7 when it first came out. I installed it on a computer. I have many plans completed. Then installed it using the CD and key on my next new computer. I have moved and have a new computer i cannot find the CDs just the box. Thankfully, I registered the software and Chief Architect was able to give me the serial number and product key. But there are no DVDs or CDs available for the software. They suggested that I ask the forum if anyone has the software. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I do not think that such an old version as you have will run stably and well in Windows 7 or 8. Version 7 should run well in Windows XP x32 (the OS it was designed to run within).

I have version 7 titles on my PC running within XP x32 where they run just fine but antique software runs best in the operating environment it was developed in. I am using my old versions and so cannot share them with others. you might try E Bay as well.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook