Threaded View

Ok went back to yest.'s plan and still same issue , figured I had "played to much" and Pro was "confused" now , so deleted the Foundation , set my Foundation and Pony Wall Defaults correctly ( Edit>Defaults>foundation + Walls/ponywall) , rebuilt the foundation , ,went to level 0 (zero) ( I'm doing a basement wall, you maybe on level 1) , did the shift-select of the house as above and change the wall type to ponywall>defined the siding and Conc.8" as needed for upper and lower wall type and now it worked as expected.... I'm guessing changing individual walls yest. trying to make this happen screwed something up , so starting again might be the key .... unless you have done a lot of custom work on your foundation already in which case you wouldn't want to delete it.

I think you are on level one though so the trick to rebuild the foundation doesn't work to "reset" things ....... have you set your defaults up? did you build your foundation yet? perhaps the stone won't "build" without a foundation for it?
    Mick

HD Pro 10.4.3.5
    Arch. HD 9.6
    HD Suite 8.5