Hybrid View

Thanks for the grid, Bob! My house size doesn't match your house size, but I don't think that will matter.
    My program does not have manual roof tools, so this is done with auto roofs.

You roof eaves appear to rest low (above the windows), so I lowered ALL ceiling heights to 8'.

I used an invisible wall to force the roof eave down (and protruding) across the front of the house, and I extended it clear to the east end of of the house just to know where to place a roof break.
    Be SURE to check ALL the little room pockets produced by the invisible wall for an 8' ceiling height (especially in the porch room!).
    This produced a looong EVEN roof ridge across that portion of the house.
    The front house wall facing the porch (wall break added) had to be defined as 'no room def.' to make the front porch shed roof (4/12) build correctly.

I built the angled nook walls (back of house) as a square gable to get the roof to build that way in my program. After I turned off 'auto build roof', I rebuilt the walls the way they are suppose to be. It was easy to do, because I had the angled foundation walls (that still remained) to use as a guide. Of course I then removed all the extra stuff, too. And I unchecked 'no room def. on that front wall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AUTO BUILD ROOF ON.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	14603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AUTO BUILD ROOF OFF.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	14604  
    JoAnn

HD Architectural 10
    HD Suite 6 & 7

WOW JoAnn, you are def GOOD at the software and work arounds for SURE!
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”