Thread: New Home Talk

Threaded View

Brian, I opened the link previous, created a new ID as it does not allow me to use the old, so my current thread on this forum will become read only? How do we/can we move a thread to the new CA acct?
    The best method for doing this would be to create a new thread on the new HomeTalk forum and include a link to thread on the old HomeTalk page.

I used a new email for the new Forum without thinking about it but now can't access my Digital Locker , so just wondering how to correct that now , as like you say I have I think 4 different Chief logins and if they are to be merged , how to get them all to come together.... thanks.
    KBird, we can get your account fixed up for you if you contact our customer service department or submit a ticket in the online support center. Be sure to include all the relevant information about the new and existing accounts in your ticket.

Also, I used to always read the chieftalk forum, and found it to be informative and helpful (even for the lesser HD software). I also really enjoyed seeing the images that were posted. NOW, you can't view the pics unless you are LOGGED-IN. So sad, I don't visit there anymore.
    One of the advantages of the new forum is you will be able to use the same logon on Chieftalk as HomeTalk, no need to create separate accounts. Once you are logged into one you are logged into both.
    Brian Beck
    Hometalk Admin
    Chief Architect, Inc.