Thread: New Home Talk

Threaded View

So now they are going to screw up the format on this forum too. The page does not fit my monitor, and it requires CONSTANTLY moving the bottom scroll bar back and forth and back and forth just to read every sentence! VERY irritating! If I reduce the page size, then you need a magnifier to read the print! Most websites readjust the page to fit the screen when you enlarge that page.

Also, I used to always read the chieftalk forum, and found it to be informative and helpful (even for the lesser HD software). I also really enjoyed seeing the images that were posted. NOW, you can't view the pics unless you are LOGGED-IN. So sad, I don't visit there anymore.

So now they are going to do the same thing here? I always check several times through-out the day, to see if there are new posts or responses, and seeing the images is most necessary to providing any help. I don't plan (being forced) to have to log-in everytime I check this page. I can understand the need to be logged-in to post something.

Perhaps chief architect has never heard that saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". I would think they could find another way to ward off spammers without destroying the easy user friendly format of this forum!
    JoAnn

HD Architectural 10
    HD Suite 6 & 7