Thread: Mimosa tree?

Hybrid View

Question Mimosa tree?

I can't seem to find where the Landscaping and Deck Design software supports the Mimosa. I've tried "mimosa" and "silk" both with and without specifying "tree." I also tried Albizia julibrissin to no avail.

Any guesses how I can get a mimosa into my plan? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Interesting Wikipedia article, I wonder if because, "The genus Mimosa has had a tortuous history, having gone through periods of splitting and lumping, ultimately accumulating over 3,000 names, many of which have either been synonymized under other species or transferred to other genera," if maybe the plants you're looking for aren't under this name?

It may be more tedious, but if you look through the library Plants> Trees, you might be able to find something that would approximate what you're looking for?
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

ETA: I sifted through the trees pictures and I didn't see it, though my looking was rather cursory.

I find that many of the trees are not there. So I import my own! See - http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/...?faqNumber=883
    Home Designer Pro 7. Trying to design the perfect house for us to build.