gabled roof lines on a U-shaped plan

I am trying to get the correct gabled roof lines to generate for my existing house plan, but I am getting a strange 'offset' on either end of the main gabled section. See attached picture. Any ideas for resolution? The desired result is for a gabled roof line over each of the two front 'wings' (Garage and Living Room) that merge into the perpendicular main gabled section at the rear half of the house. Seems like a fairly straight forward design, but I haven't had any luck losing the extra angles where the gabled front sections meet the main gable ridgeline.

Thanks,

atlarge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roof.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	1280  

Oops!. Home Designer Deluxe Version 7.08

atlarge

The image is rather small, but if I understood correctly, both the garage and living room should have full gable walls? I think you'll need to use walls breaks to divide up your left and right walls so that only the main house portion has the sides labeled as full gable. Again, that is if I understood correctly. Is this somewhat like what you're trying to achieve?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testing123.JPG 
Views:	702 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	1281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testing123_2.JPG 
Views:	324 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	1282  
    Last edited by Katalyst777; 04-16-2007 at 02:24 PM.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Yup, that looks like what I want. I did have wall breaks on both outside walls with Full-Gabled selected only on the outside wall bordering the main section like you mentioned. At this point, is it just a dimensioning issue and I just need to adjust the location of the breaks in the outside walls to alter the location of the Gable line?