Sprinkler Library

I wanted to add some items to the Sprinkler Library.

When I add items they do not show up on the materials list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also has anyone already added items like Valves, Controllers, Covers etc and if so can they be downloaded to my PC.

If there is a way for me to upload the items where others can use them would be nice as well.
    Last edited by Binafus; 04-17-2007 at 12:32 PM.

What version of the Home Designer software do you have?

To my knowledge, the only additional library objects that can be added are the free bonus libraries in the version 7 and prior software programs.

It is my understanding that the exception is with Pro, and then, from what I have gathered reading the forum here (someone that has Pro 7 can correct me if I'm off on this), the objects would have to be in .alb format and that only the professional software, Chief Architect, has the ability to create/edit such symbols and so if you want such specialized symbols, you can go to the ChiefTalk forum, request an object you are looking for, and either for free or fee, someone might make it for you.

If you're just trying to add images/pictures of objects like sprinklers, check out Help Database Aricticle 138: How to Add a Picture or Painting into your designs? . . . But I don't think there's any way to get a picture to show up on your Materials List.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7