overview not responding

i have beenworking on a project for some time now. however, now that i am finished i am unable to view the finished product.whenever i try to view with any other camera view, overview, dollhouse view etc. the program stops responding. i have home design 6.0, using windows me. i started a new project and finished 3 of the rooms and i allows me to look with all angles. is there someone out there that can help thanx!!!

[QUOTE=jbean24060]the program stops responding.QUOTE]

Have you had this problem from day 1 or did it just start?

This sounds like an incompatability with your PC's video driver. Educated guess at this point. It's important to know when the problem started.

The cause is unlikely to be the plan itself.

Chris
    HD Deluxe v.7.08
    Windows XP

no just recently and the other project has no problem with various views

Quote Originally Posted by jbean24060
    no just recently and the other project has no problem with various views

It's hard to know exactly what's wrong without actually working with your plan on your PC.

Usually errors like that are caused by a graphic element interacting with your video driver and/or video card.

Try building up a new simple plan. Keep adding complexity until you can reproduce the problem. That may lead you to a cause or at least tell what not to do.

If you are experienced with the PC, you may want to see if there is an updated driver for your video card. If you are not comfortable doing this, find a friend or neighbbor to help.

Finally, it might be time trade up to a new PC. I see you are running Win ME, which means you likely have a ~600mhz Pentium III, and 128 Meg of RAM. Graphics intensive programs need lots of system capacity and a stable operating system.

Sorry I can't give you a more specific answer.

Chris
    HD Deluxe v.7.08
    Windows XP