UnHappy Unable to install software - launches ATI driver?

Everytime I try to install the software (BH&G Home Designer Suite 6.0), here's what happens (virus protection is off):

-I put the Install Disk 1 in.
    -I choose to install the program from the installation pop-up window that the install disk spawns.
    -The system immediately wants to install ATI drivers for XP (my OS).
    -After allowing it to download the drivers, it asks to reboot the system and says that I will see a test occur for about 1 minute afterward.
    -I reboot the system per instructions.
    -I have not seen any type of test occur (this includes waiting for 5-10 minutes after the reboot).
    -When I go to try to then install the software, the entire loop starts again (install ATI drivers, etc.). It will not allow me to continue through to actually installing the HD Suite 6 software.

I've tried letting it install, cancelling the driver install, downloading the drivers directly from ATI, and installing from a clean boot.

Any ideas on how to get this software to install? I'd really like to be able to get in and start playing with it!

Talking

Nevermind. My brilliant husband fixed it. He skipped the GUI start for the install and went directly to the CD's "install" file. All seems to be running perfectly now.