Hybrid View

Disappearing plan!!!

I have HD 6.04. I've been having a frustrating problem... During any phase of editing my plan, if I move the slider bar on the right just a tiny bit, the entire plan disappears! Ive tried "zoom to window", undo, 3d views, it's all gone. The info is there, "material calcs" works fine. I have to exit the program, restart it, and load an old version. I don't want to hear "well, then, don't touch that button!". It's right there, waiting to zap me again every time I want to move around the plan. I installed the 6.04 patch, still doing it.

Any other patches, or do I have to reinstall the whole thing, or any other ideas?

Greg

Please contact technical support on this. Also note if this happens with just this plan or all plans.

This should not happen and there are no known issues where this would happen. We need to determine if this is system wide or plan specific to determine an approach for handling this problem.
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc

Västerås, Sweden and Kangaroo Valley Australia
    Had a similar problem. After much investigation, noticed that I had "disengaged" the "angle snap button". Re-engaged the button and program worked fine after that. Plan stayed where it should have.

Felicite