Can't find Roof Tab menu as described in Help for Interior Designer v7

I have Interior Designer v 7. If one searches the Help menu for "roof tab", one will find a description of a "roof tab" that is described to contain adjustment items such as Full Gable, High Shed, Knee Wall, Extend Downslope, Pitch, and Start Heigt". I can not find this menu. What I get when I click Build Ceiling is a very simple menu, which does not contain this type of flexibility. Can someone point me to where I can find the menu indicated in the Help description? Thanks in advance.

I found my own answer

I did find where these tabs are located (under walls- not logical at first but I now understand the logic for this as it adds the flexibility to create roof over varieties) Additionally. I finally got the logic to be used to define roof shapes, thanks to Kilgore's responce to Ken Barth's question on 9/21/06. Kilgore forgot to mention that one has to delete the exist roof and then rebuild after the new specification after one has set the changes.

This software is really the best value for the dollar that I have found. Once one knows it idiocincracies, it can be made to do quite a lot. The help on the treads is truely a life send. Thanks to all. I'll be back with my next question.