Threaded View

Hi BB

Thanks for your hints. I totally agree with you, this should be the way to reduce that window. However, the program doesn't offer me to drag the left side of the Library Browser window to the right (anymore). It does allow me to change the size vertically, however.

I have been trying so many things but nothing seems to help. All I can do is either show the library which doesn't allow me to see much of my house plans or to turn it off.

Previously, I did exactly what you suggested, I simply reduced the library browser to a small vertical column, allowing the plans to take up most of the screen. And, when I needed an item from the library I enlarged it a liitle. That worked great.

However, the library now stretches from the very left to the very right of the screen and if I want to see all of the (about) ten main library categories, I have only about one quarter of the screen left for the house plans.

I am starting to think that the only fix is to reload the program?!? What do you think?

Have a great weekend,
    Hans