Hybrid View

I am attaching a jpg image saved from Google Earth. If you have GE I can email you the GE file for more accurate demensions.

Basically, the cleared homesite sits on top of a hill with the cleared area being approximately 2 acres -- the aerial doesn't show it but within the red lines is what we cleared this summer, leaving a few of the oak trees. The homesite is a little over 1,000 feet off the dirt road. The long white lines are orientation lines. I still haven't decided on the exact orientation, will wait for the pond to fill with water before making that decision. The light blue is the driveway to the homesite, crossing the pond dam. We hope to light the driveway at some point in the future.

I come from a construction background but am not an architect or builder. I doubt I will buy the plan because I can pay someone to draw it for what eplans would charge to customize it. I have a nephew who recently graduated Georgia Tech as well as a building supplier who has a pretty good draftsman and a fella in the little town who is an artist and graduated from some place many years ago with an architectural degree of some sort. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at the drawing stuff myself. Both my brother and a first cousin are contractors and a good friend is a framing contractor.

Unfortunately, I had an outbreak of lead poisoning down in SE Georgia, near Vidalia, which did in some of the turkeys. Funny thing is, that same outbreak followed me to KY and to KS. I'm beginning to think there might be something wrong with me.

The deer were around a feeder I had set up on some land near the Oconee River in SE GA. For the most part, I just like to watch the game. You can see from the attached picture that the lime green areas there will be wildlife food plots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Milieu Serene.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	2063  
    Last edited by reeljustice; 09-12-2007 at 09:46 AM.