Hybrid View

I like the lighting effect on the wall plaques, Dee.

Sorry to just be joining in, but BB's post sent me to do a lot of virtual shopping for lights and I just got thru downloading. There's a whole world of lights out there!

I wasn't being completely selfish, tho', because I kept my eyes open for what you might have been looking for. I'll let you see a few if I can get them small enough. Another thing, I tried to limit my downloads to chandeliers that had long chains with caps at the top for that finished look.
    BERNADETTE GRANT
    Legal Assistant by Day - Designer by Nite
    HD Pro 7.08b
    Divorced from VISTA ... Happily Reunited with XP

Thank you ladies; but now I have a question for you - what version of Adobe Photoshop are you using?

I have been researching the Adobe's web site, and what I have found is that APS Element 5 has the ability to remove the background and keep the image you want to use.

Hubby just went to Best Buy - if I want to send him to Hawaii tonight, which just happens to have 7 copies of Element 5 - I can get it tonight.

Element 6 won't be delivered for another couple of weeks. So, it boils down to this - do I go on-line and download Element 5 or Element 6?
    Home Designer Pro 10

I've mentioned before that I use PS Elements 2.0 and it works just fine for me. I don't know what I'm missing in the more advanced versions. Maybe if I did I'd want one of them!!!
    Kathleen Moore
    Chief X6 X5 X4 X3 X2 -- Thea Render
    www.castleview3d.com
    Email: kathleen.moore@castleview3d.com
    Blog: "Life Should Be 3D"
    Follow CastleView 3D on Facebook or Houzz