Hybrid View

By any chance is your deck railing protruding past the exterior wall that it should be connected to?

Try pulling back on the deck railing and realign with exterior wall corner to see if this will clear up your problem.

On the other hand; if you are wanting the railing to project beyond, like an extension on the other exterior wall, as if you were going around the corner of the building, then it is suggested that you add an additonal railing piece at that point.
    Home Designer Pro 10

Thankx

Thank you for thr replies. I do want the thr roof and cieling over the deck. The railing wall extends itself into the exterior wall on its own. I do not know how to prevent this issue. I tried building to the outer surface in the wall definition but it did not work.
    John Truchan
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a

Would you mind posting one more picture - this one looking from the right angle of the deck?

Would like to look at the object in question to see how much of a protusion you have created for the building.

Your original pics are from the left side of deck.
    Home Designer Pro 10

More pictures

Thankx again for the help. The first picture showd the gable wall for the deck protruding through the roof. The second picture shows the railing projecting beyond the exterior wall of the house. The third picture shows when the railing wall is selected a second wall appears with the movement handles on it. This second wall image protudes into the house exterior wall even though the actual railing wall above ends at the outside of the exterior wall. The wall image used to size the wall snaps to the center of the exterior wall everytime I try to retract the railing wall then reattach it to the extrior house wall but, the sizing image always snaps to the center of the exterior wall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prob3.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	2457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prob4.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	2458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prob5.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	2459  
    John Truchan
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a