complex roof

I have a complex roof in my design, and need to know if I can do this or if I need to have my architect draw up the plans, which need to be ready by next week.

The house is like a modified saltbox, with a long sloping front roof that extends from over the mudroom on the first floor, around an inset gable dormer on the second floor, and over the vaulted ceiling of the attic. The centered inset dormer has the roof over the mudroom starting even with the main roof, then breaks to a flatter slope to meet the dormer at the sill of the 2nd floor windows. This part is easily modeled.

We are adding a gable dormer to the front center of the mudroom, with the peak of the dormer meeting the 2nd floor dormer at the sill line. Therefore, this gable dormer intersects the two-slope roof and meets about 3 feet up the wall of the 2nd floor inset dormer.

Attached is a roof drawing from the architect. I'd like to make a few plan modifications without hi$ a$$i$tance.

Can this be done with Home Designer? Pro?

---mike...
    Attached Images Attached Images

The professional version will be able to create nearly any type of roof design you want using the manual roof tools. It can take some time to master roofs.
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc