Riser for home theater

I haven't used the software much, but I searched hard to find a way to build a riser, so that part of the floor is, say, 10" higher than the rest of the room (for the back row of the theater). And I did not find it.

I thought maybe I could build some stairs with only one tread (like just a landing), but I couldn't figure out how to make that happen since the software is too smart for its own good. I could probably take some piece of furniture and distort it, but that won't look right. The only good news is that at least I can create a couch that is 10" off the floor.

Is there something obvious I'm missing? I'm using Interior Designer. Thanks!

Try modifying a soffit from the cabinet tools.
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc

To change floor heights, for either a lowered or raised floor in just a portion of a room, I divide the room first using an invisible wall. Then open up the room dialog and adjust the floor. The only thing you have to remember is to make sure you don't create an "island" room inside another room. To prevent any problems, just make sure your room is always connected by an invisible wall to at least one other wall.

Here is a picture demonstrating a stepped floor using invisible walls with different floor heights:
    Attached Images Attached Images