Hybrid View

WOW again! How in the world did you get all that in one POST

I love my BBQ (on the pit) split all the way down with the head on. Luv to Pull it, but when I do my own (I chop it the way most of us like it). I'm sure you've heard of Bills BBQ in Wilson (I don't think many of them use wood much any longer). We do the Eastern Carolina style BBQ (sweet Vinegar style) with crushed red pepper. I don't like sugar in my corn bread. Atkins is my favorite (finely sifted) fried in LARD!!!! Does that sound familiar. BTW-we will both get kicked off this forum for these post (most likely) so we may have to change MOO (mode of operation). I have a hospital project in Martinsville. We build hospitals. Most of my projects are SW but I like to get back out East WP. We moved mid-south 17 years ago. Lived Nashville 4, the rest around Memphis and I (we) hate it. Company moved me here for many reasons. Hoping to sell and get back there in a few weeks (maybe months since the market here is dead). We call it "Liver pudding" and I love it with crackers! I'm afraid I'm a coke / Dr. Pepper fiend. I'm not much on wine, but friends (down east) say NCW is the best at any age?
    I know of 5GGP's that did CW's and other wars, but most of my Kin were tobacco farmers / carpenters in the off season. My GP was a true craftsman, did most of his best work by hand, using hand tools. When GP died in 1976, I wanted his hand tools, but someone beat me to them and took them out of his old 1953-pea green ford wagon he had driven since 1953. Standard trans, but second gear never worked instead of having it fixed, he just shifted from 1st to 3rd. His dad could have bought 25000 acres in Wilson, for $1 an A, but didn't think it was worth that much. Last month in the home paper one of the few remaining lots on that land sold for 250K. I've been lucky this week and haven't been at one airport, but that changes next week. We're headed home (by air) around TG. Haven't seen those relatives in a while. Enjoy your trip to Harrisonburg. Leaf peeping should be better in the wetter areas, but here it's dry as "snuff"!!!!!
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”