help with cabinet placement

i have a wall that is greater than 90% that i can't get the cabinet tool to auto fit the corner cabinet. The wall is 135% angle as best guessed.How do i create an arched opening in a wall between the kitchen and livingroom.

Which of the 7 Home Design software programs do you have? Different programs have different abilities.
    Phil
    HD Pro 8.0
    Windows XP

Hi designed4dreams,

I don't know what product you are using but try using 2 base cabinets.

Place the first cabinet against the wall like I have shown in the 1st thumbnail.

Then place another cabinet on the other wall similar to what is shown in the 1st thumbnail. Then move the second cabinet closer to the first cabinet. They should connect automatically. See 2nd and 3rd thumbnails.

The doorway is produced if you have software capable of producing arched doorways. If you place a doorway in the wall, double-click on the doorway. If you get a Doorway Specification dialog box similar to the one shown in the last thumbnail click on the Arch tab and select the arch you want.

It will be very helpful to all of us if you would enter the Name of your BH&G product and the Version in your Signature.
    To enter the information in your signature, click on Quick Links near the top of the page by Log Out. In the drop-down box click Edit Signature. Enter your information and click Save Signature.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.JPG 
Views:	200 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	3441   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	204 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	3442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture3.JPG 
Views:	203 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	3443   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture4.JPG 
Views:	215 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	3444  

Also, there are some arched doorways in the library under "doorways".