Angled corner cabinet not against wall

Hello..

This is my first post here as I am starting to get used to the product. I used it many versions ago and am very excited about all the new features and realism of the rendering engine.

So I've done a search and couldn't quite find my situation that I am having some trouble with. My kitchen has an "U" formation and the one side of the base cabinets comes out from the wall.

What I can't seem to do is get the angled kitchen sink base cabinet to square off with the wall and it is leaving a gap. The counter that kind of creates the island area is supposed to go right to the wall but I can't seem to make it get there.

I have attached the floor layout view as well as the 3D view so you can see what I mean.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitchen.JPG 
Views:	297 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	3576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3dview.JPG 
Views:	301 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	3577  
    Software: Home Designer Deluxe 7.08

Corner Cabinet

Hi Batman,

The type of cabinet you want is a Corner cabinet. To create the corner cabinet make a base cabinet 2' deep by 3' long. Double-click on the cabinet and in the Base Cabinet Specification box next to Special open the drop down box and select Corner. (see 1st thumbnail) While in the General Tab set the Left Side Width and the Right Side Width to at least 48" (this will allow for placement of a 32" double sink) Next, click on the Front tab in the Specification box. Click on Diagonal Door and Double Face (see 2nd thumbnail) Next go to the Library and pick the sink then click on top of the Corner cabinet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	244 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	3582   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	243 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	3583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	246 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	3584   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.JPG 
Views:	236 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	3585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.JPG 
Views:	233 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	3586  

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    Hi Batman,

The type of cabinet you want is a Corner cabinet. To create the corner cabinet make a base cabinet 2' deep by 3' long. Double-click on the cabinet and in the Base Cabinet Specification box next to Special open the drop down box and select Corner. (see 1st thumbnail) While in the General Tab set the Left Side Width and the Right Side Width to at least 48" (this will allow for placement of a 32" double sink) Next, click on the Front tab in the Specification box. Click on Diagonal Door and Double Face (see 2nd thumbnail) Next go to the Library and pick the sink then click on top of the Corner cabinet.
    thanks daydreamer.. that looks like exactly what I am looking for... I'll give it a try
    Software: Home Designer Deluxe 7.08