Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awnings

So that probably means she couldn't of used it anyhow; ALB files work in Pro but very questionable in other lessor versions.

Back to the range hood method.

Or better yet, how about a geometric shape that is half a circle?
    Home Designer Pro 10

Hi
    I get the same message, "you are not logged on, or you do not have permission to access this page" when ever I try to use the chief talk links from any of the posts. Do I have to register with "chief talk" to view the links I don't if I just go to "chief talk" and enter the Q&A section, but its hard to find where the links are.
    Douglas Wilson
    BH&G Home Designer Pro 8
    BH&G Home Designer Deluxe 7.08
    Custom Desktop
    Windows 7 pro 64bit
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB DDR3 RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 220 1GB VRAM

Douglas, try accessing the links through the ChiefTalk forum "Symbols and Content".

Then click on the column "Replies" to sort.

90% of my downloads were obtained from the first three (sorted) topics; "One Symbol A Day", "One New FREE Symbol Each Week", "Ankitechtural Symbols Kiosk".

And YES you do have to register; it is free.

Plus there are symbols made for Chief 10 or lessor that work great with Pro; just watch out, there are a lot of newer zips now that have been designed using Chief X1 which makes them unusable to Pro 7 users. Read the zip title or the signature block and you will be able to identify most of the X1 users. Some are still nice enough to create symbols for both CA10 and CA X1.
    Home Designer Pro 10

I don't know why the link Dee provided does not work for me, even after I registered with Chieftalk and logged in. I tried to make a geometric half sphere, but no success.

Sorry, it seems I'm somewhat limited with my HD Suite version.

For now, my range hood awnings don't look too, terribly bad.

Thank you everyone, for all your replies.

Deirdre

Sorry I know I'm getting off topic, but I registered at chief talk, logged on, and I am still getting a " you are not allowed to view this page" message, when I click your link.

Also when I go to the main page of chief talk, I can't find a "symbols and content" forum. on the main page there is "Announcements" "Local User Groups" "General Q & A" "Online Support Center" "Education and Academic Forum" "Seeking Services" "Offering Services".

I also tried searching for "one symbol a day" and the other ones to no avail. So any further suggestions? I am sure I am just not looking in the right place.
    Douglas Wilson
    BH&G Home Designer Pro 8
    BH&G Home Designer Deluxe 7.08
    Custom Desktop
    Windows 7 pro 64bit
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB DDR3 RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 220 1GB VRAM

For what it is worth, when the link was first posted by Deirdre I could not access the thread either and recieved the same message. I just tried today and was able to enter the thread. I also have access to many more forums.

I registered on the ChiefTalk site last weekend, so maybe it took a few days to get full access.
    Last edited by don3211; 02-01-2008 at 08:04 AM.
    Don B.
    HD Pro 8 (Build 8.5.5.15)
    Windows XP Pro

Don, Bless You! I was beginning to believe that I had misdirected everyone.

I know that everyone has to register, but it was baffeling/baffling to me as to why the Symbol and Content section was not appearing.

I guess with so many new users migrating over to Chief they were experiencing a backlog in authenticating everyone's registration.

I personally don't recall having any problems with the registration, but then I had done it so long ago that it is probably ancient history.
    Home Designer Pro 10