Threaded View

Pro has a higher learning curve than the lower versions of course, and CA X11 even higher, I am not a computer genius and I'm learning (slow because I don't have as much time as I'd like to play / work with it). Computers scare me (Sarah Connor Chronicals) but with Pro he can do plan layouts, and construction sets he wouldn't be able to do with the lower versions, and by tweaking the materials list he could / should get more accurate info for pricing. And the bonus, if (with your help) he can learn the software enough to do the 3D's' of the planned work, he can present it to his (prospective) clients and wow them with the plan and it always helps with the sales. My opinion I did an entire house remodel for my son and his wife, did all the plans with Pro 6 converted them to Pro 7. What a difference it made in helping them decide what they wanted, and me how to do it. And, when ordering stuff likes pre-fin cabinets, I just gave that plan sheet to the bidders and they gave me the pricing. (I had to install of course).
    Last edited by BB boy; 02-06-2008 at 11:16 AM.
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”