Hybrid View

There are products available just to do estimating with, that being said I'm sure other's on the forum will add that info to this reply. If he is a "dabbler" then he certainly should entertain HD Pro 7. The latest Pro version. Pro 8 is due out sometime Apr-May. The material list is pretty good, but even then needs editing and you never "assume" anything! Look at the way the word is spelled....***....u......me. If he plans to make a real living at his dabbling, then Chief X11 (high $$$$) is worth considering. My opinion.
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”

Quote Originally Posted by BB boy
    If he plans to make a real living at his dabbling, then Chief X11 (high $$$$) is worth considering.
    Thanks Daydreamer for the link thats helpful.

He does make a living at his dabbling but we don't know if the investment is worth the money spent. He can figure his jobs manually but this would save time and give him some check and balances in the process. But I did fail to mention that his computer skills are, lets say, lacking. Is Chief as easy to use as the Home Designers? I ask because if he can't figure it out he will be calling me. I'm sure you understand my concern.
    Home Designer Suite 7.09 noob