Auto rotate image.

Okay I think I am catching on. One problem I'm having though is that I created a new picture in my images folder just like the video said, but I have no check box to keep the picture from rotating in 3d view. It is a photo of a store front that I want to place on the front of the building I created. I did a search on the forum and saw a post that said some versions didn't support this feature. Please, please tell me there is a way to do this.

Also the actual storefront of the building is larger than the building itself. Therefore I don't think I could place it as a texture (guessing that the program will do that)unless I could make the wall invisible or something.
    Home Designer Suite 7.09 noob

I don't think suite has the check box for making an image non-rotating. You could always try creating a big soffit and using the image as a material on the soffit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout
    I don't think suite has the check box for making an image non-rotating. You could always try creating a big soffit and using the image as a material on the soffit.
    Soffit worked. Although I had to move the building to line up with the pattern repeat.
    Thanks
    Home Designer Suite 7.09 noob

Hi 57;

Before you give up on the image idea, I have a few different versions of the software and the box that you are referring to is in there. You are looking on the Image Specification Box, right? Also I found that if you go to Build\Image\Create Image rather than the folder provided in the software, you can store them in a file under My Documents. Sometimes a picture can be too big and takes a while for the picture to come up when you store them in the folder in the software. Check it out and let me know how that worked out for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22.JPG 
Views:	222 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	4365