Threaded View

UnHappy Help - Lost my Family Room

I've been experimenting with the new Home Designer Suite 8.0 to capture my house as it is. I created the 1st floor, from there the basement, then added the 2nd floor. I ran into some problems creating the different roof areas, specifically changing the default hip roofs to gable roofs. I think I understand what to do now.

However in the process I messed up my family room (1st floor, no 2nd floor over it) to where it was putting the roof directly on top of the floor instead of on top of the walls. Somehow in the process of trying to get back to where I started I seem to have "nullified" my family room.

It seems to no longer be a recognized "room". As you can see in the attached plan the room layout still exists, but I cannot select the room (and then tag it as a Family Room, change room properties, etc.). In the 3D view I see the walls fine but it looks like I have grass for the floor. Note that the basement is underneath this room, but I have not changed any of the outside topography yet.

Any solutions on how I get back my family room to be recognized again? I tried deleting the 3 exterior walls and redrawing them, but with the same results.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FR.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	4758   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FR3D.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	4759