Thread: Training Videos

Hybrid View

Training Videos

Hi All,

New to the forum. I purchased and downloaded Home Designer Suite 8.0 from http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/ . When I try to run Training Videos from the Help Menu, I'm prompted for the Tutorial CD. It doesn't seem to be included with the downloaded installtion file. Does anyone know if I can download the videos somewhere?

Thanks,

RonB

Hello Ron,

The installation of the tutorials would have been a separate download from the actual program itself. You can return to Digital River's website to download this, and even have the download instructions e-mailed to you.

If you run into any difficulties, please contact download support via telephone at (952)646-5000 or at the toll free number of (800)656-5426 or even by e-mail at chiefarchitect.cs@digitalriver.com

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DigitalRiver_DownloadInformation.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	5547  
    Chief Architect® Technical Support Analyst
    www.homedesignersoftware.com

Contact Support

Home Designer Support: (208)292-3375

Available Monday-Friday, between the hours of 6:00AM-5:00PM Pacific Standard Time.

Hi Leanne,

I had the download instructions resent, and I got back to my downloads. I don't see a separate download for the Training Videos so I sent an e-mail to the address you provided.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks Leanne, I'll give that a try and let you know how I make out.