Need help before purchasing

I am looking at purchasing this product, however I have 3 questions:

1. Can you do curved walls? I think I saw that you can but I wanted to verify.
    2. Can you add circle windows?
    3. When building your place, does it have to be a home? Can it be an office building? For example, can you have 10 rooms that are labeled office space (or whatever the room label would be) or do you have to have all the elements of a house (living room, family room, dining room, etc)?

1. Yes. Both interior and exterior as well as foundations, railings and stairs (and maybe more - I've only had this thing a couple of days and I'm just getting used to the differences from Pro 7).
    2. There's some in the Library, but I think they were there before (in Pro 7).
    3. See attached for all the room types. As for whether it can be an office building, there others here who would know better than me. I know it can only be 3 stories plus attic and basement.
    Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Room Spec.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	5153  
    Doug S.

HD Pro 9 (Build 9.6.1.1)
    Sketchup 7
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by CDS
    1. Yes. Both interior and exterior as well as foundations, railings and stairs (and maybe more - I've only had this thing a couple of days and I'm just getting used to the differences from Pro 7).
    2. There's some in the Library, but I think they were there before (in Pro 7).
    3. See attached for all the room types. As for whether it can be an office building, there others here who would know better than me. I know it can only be 3 stories plus attic and basement.
    Hope this helps.
    Great, thanks so much. I was pretty sure of the answers for 1 & 2 but I appreciate you verifying that.

What do you mean if it's "within the floor limits?" I have never used any kind of program like this so I am unfamiliar with the terminology.

Each product is limited in the number of floors (stories) it can do. These packages are for "Home" building and the limit is usually 2 or 3 floors.
    BH&G Pro Rev. 7.08
    Central SW Ontario, Canada
    -AMD AthlonX2 4400, 2GB, Win XP Pro
    -GeForce 8600GT
    -80GB Internal, 1TB External HDD

I built a house using this and am still find it Mickey Mouse quality.