Thread: Fireplace

Hybrid View

Fireplace

How do I put a corner fireplace in?

This is the link for creating a customized fireplace (works in corners as well).

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/...?faqNumber=744

Please, since there are now multiple version of BHG products being utilized, it would assist members if you added a signature line with at least your name and which product you are using, plus version, to your profile.
    Home Designer Pro 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wynter Myst
    Hi there,

Depending on the version you have, you should have a corner fireplace in the library (although saying that it was only available as a download extra library for Home Designer Deluxe Version 7).

If not present in your library or you do not have HDD V7, then it would be difficult to do one although not completely impossible.

But it would be difficult to get it all explained here. So, get in touch with me again, if you have neither of the above and I'll try to help you out as I have done one out of nothing since I wanted a different style than the one that came with the extra library, okay?

Yours in construction,

Wynter Myst
    I am using Home Designer Suite 6 and am very much a novice! I am trying to do some preliminary work for a room addition before I have an architect do something final for me. I am just playing with some ideas. If you think you could help with this I would appreciate it! Or if you know of something that could help me with this program in general I would appreciate it. I have used the tutorials but don't always find them very helpful. Are there any other sources of information for a beginner like me? Thanks in advance!!
    Zippie
    HD Suite 7

Highly recommend that you utilize the tutorial previously mentioned; only because lesser versions of BHG are limited in what they are capable of providing.
    Home Designer Pro 10