Thread: Stem wall

Threaded View

Stem wall

I have a plan with a walkout basement in which the stem wall height was set to 112". The floor height was -120" and the ceiling height 108". I was playing around with the ceiling height in the defaults room dialog and accidentally set the floor height to -1440" or something close to that. I clicked on another field, and it set my stem wall height to 1432". When I set my floor height back to -120" and clicked on another field, the stem wall height remained at 1432". I wasn't paying attention and hit the OK button. Now my foundation walls are 1432", and I can't figure out a way to get them back to 112" like they should be.

Suite doesn't allow me to manually set the stem wall height in the room defaults dialog box. Also, I can override the defaults stem wall height for most of the rooms in the basement, but some of them have the option grayed out.

Any ideas short of deleting the foundation? I had already layed out and decorated most of the rooms in the basement when I did this.

The reason I was playing around with the wall heights was because the crown molding I added in the basement looked very strange. It didn't look like the molding on the first and second floor.