Library items specifications greyed-out

I've been using HD Deluxe 7.08 to redesign a kitchen. All has been going well until the program crashed. Now, library items added to the floor plan (e.g. under cabinet microwave) have Height, Width, and Depth specification boxes greyed-out. The only changeable value seems to be Floor to bottom.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi Captain,
    You need to go into your defaults and look for "Fixture/Furniture Resize Enable".
    If you can't find it there then click on Help then enter "resize" then look for "Library Objects" in the search field.

For future visits the forum it will be very helpful to all of us if you would enter the Name of your BH&G product and the Version in your Signature. It is especially important now that the new version 8 products have been released. To enter the information in your signature, click on Quick Links near the top of the page by Log Out. In the drop-down box click Edit Signature. Enter your information and click Save Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    You need to go into your defaults and look for "Fixture/Furniture Resize Enable".
    This is located in the PLAN defaults in Deluxe.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Smile

Thanks Daydreamer and Katalyst7777. For some reason the default Plan Fixture/Furniture Resize Enable box had gotten unchecked during the crash. I didn't have to re-install software. Checking the box fixed everything. I appreciate your help. - Captain
    BH&G Home Designer Deluxe Rev. 7.08
    Intel Pentium III, XP Pro SP2
    996 MHz, 512MB of Ram